A free manga reading app with recommendations
This is an app where you can read anime comics on your Android.
There are several editions of magazines available on Manga Rock. You can read the manga that are available in at least six languages including English, Spanish and French. While using Manga Rock, you can get magazines from over a dozen sources. This gives a wider range of titles to read. There is an option to download several volumes of magazines at one time so that you can read them later.
While the magazines are downloading, you can minimize the screen so that you can do other things on your Android. After the material is downloaded, you can read it on the phone. This prevents sending the material to another source to read it in the future. However, unless you change the font or have a large screen, then it's sometimes hard to see the words. You can change the direction of the script to go from left to right or up and down. Adjusting the brightness is a way to make it easier to see the script on each page. Save the collections that you like so that you can read all of them at one time later.
- Hundreds of titles
- Pictures with the magazines
- Read in different languages
- Script hard to see
- Fix bug: new chapters of favorite manga are not marked
- Fix bug: ForYou screen crashes randomly
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 22 must hold this permission in order to use ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.